It is a known fact that slip and trip accidents are noted as some of the most costly and dangerous injuries globally. Therefore, working on slip resistant flooring is one safety and healthy measure for most of the commercial and industrial facilities. It is just a matter of time when a customer or staff suffers from one such costly and painful accident if you don’t have the proper resolution for the same.
There is no area specific zone where slip and fall accidents will take place. It can happen anywhere and anytime to any people. It is vital to address the maintenance and slip resistance features of the floors to keep such accidents at bay. It will also enhance the safety notion of the floor. The current diversity of these non slip floor coating options will be one great solution for the environment. Whether you are planning to place the coating on the shopping centre, any heavy manufacturing plant unit or any area where chances of fuel, grease or oils is high, you can work on it well.
Now, to help you make some of the best safe flooring options, there are some questions which need to get answered first. Dealing with the professionals in here will make the task a lot easier than what you have anticipated.
Significant Benefits Associated with Anti-Slip Coating on the Floor:
Anti-slip flooring is known for having its share of benefits. With some easily applicable coats available these days, it is pretty easy to work on the flooring on your own and make it safe for everyone to use, and on a daily basis. The key benefits associated with such flooring will help you understand it more and serve the purpose really well.
- These anti-slip floors will offer you multiple benefits for protecting employers and employees. It will prevent slip and fall accidents, which in turn, will avoid litigation. So, you are up to save a great deal of money.
- Be sure to get invited into a safe working environment every day, whether you are a staff or a visitor to the store. So, in turn, you are likely to increase the productivity level of your business.
- There is minimum to no disruption to the business, while applying the coat. The experts make it a point to visit your sector when the time feels right and won’t cause distraction to the workers or employees.
- Moreover, with the help of these coats, you get the chance to reduce administration costs. The non slip floor coating will also protect the reputation of the build or facility as you get the chance to cover the floor with anti-slippage options.
From the points mentioned above, it is not hard to state that The Benefits Associated With Non-Slip Floor Coatings are far-fetched and will work out pretty well for you. Make sure to just get along with the best companies dealing with these coatings and you are up for some impressive help in here. Applying these coats remains easy. In case you need some help with that, professionals are down to serve you right all the time.
Understanding the Value of Slip Resistance:
Slip resistance is mainly targeted to be the roughness of the floor, which helps to create that positive traction. It also helps to reduce the possibility of the falling and slippage. For understanding slip resistance, a metric will be used. It will gauge the slipperiness of the floor.
- Moreover, the coefficient of friction will be defined as one force needed for holding together two materials, which are foot and floor in this case. It will also deal with the maximum force used for resisting sliding.
- A study from some of the reputable universities state that a COF of around 0.5 will be one reasonable guide for providing that proper slip resistance. Even though some of the activities like pulling or pushing objects, carrying items or even walking on down or up-inclined surfaces will need higher COF.
You can get in line with the professionals when it comes to non slip floor coating and you need some help with the same. Choosing the right source for help will work out pretty well for you, but only when you are sure of the options to address.
Major Points to Remember While Cleaning Such Coated Floors:
For some of the projects out there, a less aggressive slip resistance is in need with greater focus on the cleaning ability. The more aggressive that slip resistance remains on the floor, it becomes harder for you to clean. It is mainly because of the aggregated option, which is broadcast onto the coating of aggressive slip resisting components being more angular and larger.
In case the profile of the floor surface is more angular, it becomes quite difficult to clean up the surface. Challenges might take place when any aggressive slip resistance is used. That might rip off the mop to shreds within instances.
Factors Influencing the Slip Resistance of the Floor:
Testing the surfaces and floors in situ can easily help you to identify various factors which will influence the current slip resistance of the flooring materials like the non slip floor coating. Some of those options are maintenance, cleaning routine, deterioration because of heavy wear and traffic pattern, contamination and more.
Get the Best Products from the Market:
It is true that you are likely to spend a hefty amount of money for these anti-slip coatings from the market. So, it is vital that you get in touch with the right market value in here. Going through all the propositions will actually help you to make the right move when the time comes. So, be sure to learn everything about the firm first before you can finalise on the best items to choose from. The more you research, the better options will come your way.
Check out more about the anti-slip coatings and how happy the customers are after using the products. If you get positive feedback, then go for it now!